rob was here.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

the oktober quest.

Ok. So it's a week into the health experiment and it is time to fess up.

It was a celebatory week with a friend getting hitched, and as such, I endulged myself in glutteny a few times in his honour ;)

A lot of alchohol was consumed on both Wednesday and Friday, resulting in some good times. I had made no rule about beer, as I don't drink all too often, and didn't think of it at the time. So i'm going to say this was fair game. However, a fallout from the drunkenness involved a slice of pizza, which I didn't realized I had consumed until after I consumed it. This broke the processed foods rule.

Most of the rest of week I was well behaved though. I never had any colas whatsoever in over a week now. Drinking lots of water and green teas instead. Managed to go a week without any burger joints or anything like that, and instead bring lunches. I cooked another half-turkey today, to stalk up in meat for sandwhiches.

Making no excuses, and with a goal of reaching 30 consecutive days of ultimate health, I'm resetting the counter outright. I am now starting and including today. My goal is now to get through all of October whilst obeying the rules of my health experiment.

Noticable side-effects after 1 week is slight weight loss (1-2 lbs it looks like, but I'm not measuring exactly). I also had a few feirce headaches throughout the week, but those seem to coinside with hangovers.

Comments:
So are you saying alcohol = good times?
 
I believe that was the point of that post, yes.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005 , March 2005 , April 2005 , May 2005 , June 2005 , July 2005 , August 2005 , September 2005 , October 2005 , November 2005 , December 2005 , January 2006 , February 2006 , March 2006 , April 2006 , May 2006 , June 2006 , July 2006 , August 2006 , September 2006 , October 2006 , November 2006 , December 2006 , January 2007 , February 2007 , March 2007 , April 2007 , May 2007 , June 2007 , July 2007 , August 2007 , September 2007 , October 2007 , November 2007 , December 2007 , January 2008 , February 2008 , March 2008 , May 2008 , September 2008 , October 2008 , November 2008 , December 2008 , January 2009 , April 2009 , September 2009 , November 2009 , June 2010 , August 2010 , November 2010 , June 2011 , July 2011 , November 2011 ,

Friends

jeremy, pender, phil, reido, furlong, ajay, earl, angus, nadeana, charles, classBlog
Powered by Blogger Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!<  Use OpenOffice.org  Rob's Music Get Songbird