rob was here.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

it's coming when she rocks the boat.

it's the cause hittin' on the cardinal law about the proper place to hang her coat.

Tomorrow is a big day for me, as I'm going to see one of my favorite bands, The White Stripes, perform live. I haven't been to a concert since 2005's Pearl Jam show, and I have a thirst for a few drops of rock concert awesomeness.

Anyways, here is a wish-list of some tune's I'm hoping to hear. I'm going to start off with the duo's 3rd album, White Blood Cells, because that is when I began listening to them (and to be fair, I'm not very familiar with their work before that point). Here's hoping:


2001: White Blood Cells
Hotel Yorba
played it
Dead Leave and the Dirty Ground
opened with it
Offend in Every Way
Now Mary
Fell In Love With a Girl
We're Going to be Friends
played it






2003: Elephant
Black Math
played it
Seven Nation Army played it
Ball and Biscuit played it
The Hardest Button to Button
Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine
There's No Home For You Here






2005: Get Behind Me Satan
The Denial Twist
As Ugly as I Seem
Little Ghost
My Doorbell played it
Red Rain ? maybe ?
Blue Orchid






2007: Icky Thump
Icky Thump
played it
Little Cream Soda played it
Rag & Bone
You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2005 , March 2005 , April 2005 , May 2005 , June 2005 , July 2005 , August 2005 , September 2005 , October 2005 , November 2005 , December 2005 , January 2006 , February 2006 , March 2006 , April 2006 , May 2006 , June 2006 , July 2006 , August 2006 , September 2006 , October 2006 , November 2006 , December 2006 , January 2007 , February 2007 , March 2007 , April 2007 , May 2007 , June 2007 , July 2007 , August 2007 , September 2007 , October 2007 , November 2007 , December 2007 , January 2008 , February 2008 , March 2008 , May 2008 , September 2008 , October 2008 , November 2008 , December 2008 , January 2009 , April 2009 , September 2009 , November 2009 , June 2010 , August 2010 , November 2010 , June 2011 , July 2011 , November 2011 ,

Friends

jeremy, pender, phil, reido, furlong, ajay, earl, angus, nadeana, charles, classBlog
Powered by Blogger Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!<  Use OpenOffice.org  Rob's Music Get Songbird