I have an idea. But before i jump in, lets get up to speed. If you watch much music on t.v at all, you will have probably seen the show Pimp My Ride. This is the show where they, well, pimp somebody's ride to give it the $5000 paint job and interior xboxes and fish tanks required to make the vehicle road worthy again. Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration; as many of the people who get their car decked out certain seem to need it. But needless to say, much of the car upgrades are purely aesthetic. I guess that's what the "pimping" of the car means, although I always though pimping involved brokering prostitutes. Ah well.
It's funny that much music felt that this show didn't satisfy the niche of the adoring public who want to watch cars get "pimped", and as such they are creating their own version of the show.. I forget the name of it, but I saw a commercial for it.
Anyways, now that the background is out of the way, lets get to the root of my idea. The whole thing started earlier today when, as driving, I noticed that my car was really, really rattly. I don't think rattly is a word, so basically I mean the creation of soundwaves via unwanted vibrations. Here are some examples of soundwaves for your own interest:

Now, my car has always had a rattle here and there, but now there seems to be a SERIOUS rattle on the bottom of the car.. I took a freshman look (as in I don't know what I'm looking for), and noted that my muffler seems intact and well attached to the car. So it's probably not the muffler. It's something that's not a muffler... Perhaps.
Now my idea. Everyone seems to have rattles in their car that are totally incurable.. They are the type of thing you bring in to get fixed at a garage, but of course, it won't rattle when you're trying to show someone that it's there. God Damn it!
So, Imagine a show where some guy goes around fixing peoples annoying car rattles. Oh man, I'd certainly be so game for that. That's the crux of the idea, nothing fancy really. You could probably fix a lot of peoples rattles for a fraction of the cost of the platinum plated fish tank they'd install into some chaps trunk.

rattle