just got word from the university. I've been promoted from term 8. I can now sleep knowing that I hold my B.Eng for the rest of my days.
I've posted a lot of photos on the
class blog of the party at phil's house. It was a great time for sure. What really will stick in my mind was the slide-show/speaches (or mini-speaches in my case!).. A lot of people spoke some meaningful words regarding what we've gone through together over the years and the friendships that have been forged. A special thanks to phil for hosting us that night, it was certainly the highlight of grad week and a night i'll never forget.
Lastly, I'm heading off to the island of cuba in less that 24 hours! I'm beginning to pack up now.. going light really.. tee-shirts and shorts primarily with the basic necessities of beach life (sunblock, glasses, sandals, pale-and-shovel, etc)... I'll take lots of photos.
see you in a week!
February 2005 ,
March 2005 ,
April 2005 ,
May 2005 ,
June 2005 ,
July 2005 ,
August 2005 ,
September 2005 ,
October 2005 ,
November 2005 ,
December 2005 ,
January 2006 ,
February 2006 ,
March 2006 ,
April 2006 ,
May 2006 ,
June 2006 ,
July 2006 ,
August 2006 ,
September 2006 ,
October 2006 ,
November 2006 ,
December 2006 ,
January 2007 ,
February 2007 ,
March 2007 ,
April 2007 ,
May 2007 ,
June 2007 ,
July 2007 ,
August 2007 ,
September 2007 ,
October 2007 ,
November 2007 ,
December 2007 ,
January 2008 ,
February 2008 ,
March 2008 ,
May 2008 ,
September 2008 ,
October 2008 ,
November 2008 ,
December 2008 ,
January 2009 ,
April 2009 ,
September 2009 ,
November 2009 ,
June 2010 ,
August 2010 ,
November 2010 ,
June 2011 ,
July 2011 ,
November 2011 ,